WHAT IS PILATES?
Pilates develops the body uniformly, corrects posture, restores vitality, invigorates the mind and elevates the spirit.
Our groups are small, allowing only a maximum of four people, and offer you the attention you need. Pilates prepares you to meet everyday, as the first requirement is taught is to have good posture and proper breathing.
A Pilates class not begin and end when entering and leaves the room. We must continue with its principles and apply the remaining time. Session after session you will notice more strength and elasticity.Benefits:
- Improves your posture.
- Increases flexibility.
- It tones the muscles, preventing back pain, joint and muscle.
- Afterglow; aid relaxation and stress management.
- Achieve a balanced, aligned and agile body.
- Increases strength evenly.
- Fits any level or physical condition.